CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINER (CPT) EXAM REVIEW COURSE
Don’t let the CPT Exam weigh you down!
This course is for those who have already taken our two-day CPT Course and feel they would like additional instruction. Here are the details:
- Special written review exam
- Full Practical Exam review
- Find out what is NOT on the test
- Receive handouts with additional written information
- Study shortcuts will be highlighted
TBD – please email the office to inquire about review classes. We are no longer running them on a regular basis. firstname.lastname@example.org
Brick Bodies, 2 Chartley Drive, Chartley Shopping Center, Reisterstown, MD 21136 or call for directions only
This course is also open to those taking the CCS exam- there is no written practice test but you can work on the practicals with the teacher.
After we receive and process your paid registration for the review course:
- We will send you a CPT Review Test in your email confirmation. Please complete the test and bring it to the Review Course for discussion.
- Relax! The review Test is designed as a tool to help prepare for the exam-it does not effect any official grading.
Please note: registering for the exam is a separate process. Attending the Review Course does not in anyway guarantee or imply exam placement. Please see exam registration protocol for further information.